Sintra, Estoril Coast and Queluz Palace Private Tour
Start your tour with a visit to the magnificent Queluz Palace, an 18th-century construction built in the rococo style, with notes of late Baroque and Neo-classicism. It was the favourite summer residence of the Royal Family for over a century, with its pleasant and harmonious gardens.
Departure toward the charming Estoril Coast. In Estoril, you will get to know the Casino that inspired Ian Fleming to create the famous character 007 and the places where the movie “Casino Royale” was filmed. Visit the historical village of Cascais. The Cidadela, a fortification built between the 15th and 17th centuries, is the most perfect viewpoint to observe Cascais Bay and to appreciate the intense blue of the sea.
Departure toward Guincho considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Then, we will take you to Europe’s westernmost point, Cabo da Roca, known as “The Edge of the Earth”. Be dazzled by the breathtaking landscape and the Atlantic Ocean beauty.
After lunch, it will be time to enjoy Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, the hills, the bubbling springs of crystal-clear water and the constant presence of the green in a thousand fresh shades. Visit the charming Pena Palace, a UNESCO Site and the greatest exponent of Portuguese Romanticism. The oldest building at the local, of which there is a memory, was a little 15th-century chapel, called the Chapel of Our Lady of Pena. The chapel became a Convent during the 16th century and in 1838 the King of Portugal bought it and started the construction of the Royal Family summer residence, a mixture of neo-Gothic, neo-Manuelino, neo-Arab and neo-Renaissance, according to the Romantic style.
In Sintra, UNESCO Site, we will, also, take you to taste a gastronomic delight, the famous “Travesseiro”, a traditional 19th-century recipe, made from puff pastry, eggs and almonds.
- Enjoy Guincho, Boca do Inferno and Cascais village
- “Travesseiro” tasting
- Walk through Sintra village and enjoy the verdant hills
- Visit the charming Pena Palace
- Visit the magnificent Queluz Palace
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport. Pickup and drop-off does not include luggage transport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader).
- Tourist luxury vehicle.
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport.
- Private tour
- Travesseiros Tasting
- Gratuities are not included.
- Food and drinks.
- Pickup and drop-off does not include luggage transport.
- Guided tours inside Pena Palace and Queluz Palace.
- Entrance fees: Pena Palace 14€, Children (6 to 17) and Senior 12,50€; Queluz Palace 10€, Children (6 to 17) and Senior 8,5€
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers.