Private Tour to Explore Porto from Lisbon
This 12-hour tour departs from Lisbon. Forged by some of history's leading architects, Porto's majestically adorned valleys combine Latin charisma, Baroque flair, and a peculiarly British streak as sweet as the region's Port wine.
Take this opportunity to discover the famous and emblematic city of Porto and enjoy a marvellous journey by a comfortable Minivan with WiFi from Lisbon to Porto, for a first-class experience.
Discover the most important and notable monuments of Porto.(Dom Luis Bridge, Clerigos Tower, Porto Downtown, Porto Cathedral and others) Admire the incredible and crystal-clear Douro River and its beautiful riverbanks and visit one of the most famous Port Wine Cellars with a Port Wine tasting. Group sizes may range from 4 to 15 on this private tour.
This tour includes pick up and drop off from Lisbon and has a duration of approximately 12 hours.
- Douro Cruise River
- Douro River on the Eiffel inspired Dom Luis Bridge
- Cheese Castle
- Gustave Eiffel's Dom Luis Bridge
- Torre & Igreja dos Clérigos
- Porto Sé Cathedral
- Arrábida Bridge
- Drink a Porto wine
- Riverside Ribeira Square
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceHotel Pick-up and Drop off in Lisbon
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Professional Driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance Fees
- Any Foods throughout the day
- Drinks unless stated in Inclusions
At 7am, your private driver/guide picks you up at your hotel in Lisbon
You will arrive in Porto around 10:30am. After a stop to relax and grab food or drinks, your driver/guide leads you to the city’s main sites.
You will see the Arrábida Bridge, Porto Sé Cathedral, Bolhão Market, Torre & Igreja dos Clérigos, Lello Bookshop and São Bento Train Station. Ponte de Don Luis, Gustave Eiffel's Dom Luis Bridge is as spectacular as the views from it.
Cross the Douro to the famous port wine cellars of Vila Nova de Gaia for sun-soaked panoramas of both cities.
Around 1pm there will be time allotted for lunch (not included in the tour price) at riverside Ribeira Square, a good time to drink a Porto wine.
Here you will have the option to indulge in a traditional Portuguese lunch in one of the most beautiful parts of the city or continue to a nearby fishing village for the catch of the day grilled on the barbecue.
After lunch, you'll traverse the Douro River on the Eiffel inspired Dom Luis Bridge to Vila Nova de Gaia, where you will visit a famous port wine cellar for a tour and tasting, learning all about the production, harvesting, and transportation of this unique drink as well as enjoying the view and pure ambiance of the cellar.
At around 4pm, you'll head back to Lisbon with a breathtaking drive along the ocean, passing the Cheese Castle (Castelo de Queijo), the trendy Foz district, the Arrábida Bridge (Ponte da Arrábida).
You will arrive in Lisbon around 7:30pm (depending on traffic and weather).
- Depending on the weather, a rain jacket may be necessary
- It is advisable to wear comfortable clothing and footwear for traveling and touring the city