Private Tour Lisbon Full Day
The visit begins in the morning, with time and place of meeting to be defined by the client. Bottled water available on board for free. We start our day by visiting the Cristo Rei National Sanctuary, which despite its clear historical interest, offers visitors an excellent view over the city of Lisbon, including the beautiful 25 de Abril Bridge.
The second stop is in the historic district of Belém. Here are some of the oldest monuments in Lisbon, resistant to the catastrophe that shook the city during the 18th century. Torre de Belém, Jerónimos Monastery and the beautiful Monument of the Discoveries are just some examples of what you can visit.
Before heading to the futuristic Parque das Nações, you can enjoy Lisbon's famous cream cake. Arriving at Parque das Nações, you can travel on the cable car connecting the Torre Vasco da Gama to the world-renowned Lisbon Oceanarium.
The World Exposition was held here in 1998 and is nowadays an important area of business, commerce and residences in Lisbon. Enjoy also to see and photograph the largest bridge in Europe and one of the largest in the world, the Vasco da Gama bridge.
Finally, the historic center of Lisbon. Baixa do Chiado, Bairro Alto, Castelo de São Jorge and the beautiful Alfama will be some of the places we will pass. The viewpoints of Nossa Senhora do Monte and Eduardo VII Park will give an excellent inspiration to enjoy the night in one of the many points of nightlife in the city.
- Multilingual guide
- Free bottled water
- Private tour
- Premium vehicle
- Perfectly Enabled Guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Min 4 people per booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel or apartment
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bottled water
- Transportation to all points mentioned
- Vehicle Mercedes-Benz E-Class or Similar
- Everything not described in inclusions
- The guide / driver does not do interior accompaniment in the monuments
- In the historic center of Lisbon the access to vehicles is restricted in some areas. In this case the access is pedestrian.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear