Private Tour from Lisbon to Arrabida
Begin your tour with a hotel pickup from Lisbon, and then make your first stop at Palmela Castle. It was classified as a national monument in 1945 and now runs a guesthouse.
Continue to Azeitão famous for ceramic tiles that are present in many of the buildings around the city.
The Arrábida Natural Park has a typical Mediterranean landscape and several beaches that adorn the coast as well as one of the most important fishing ports in the country.
End the day with a last stop in Cape Espichel, located at the West end of the Arrábida Natural Park, with breathtaking views of the Atlantic.
It may be appreciated a set of buildings with religious characteristics.
You will return to Lisbon at the end of your tour.
- Experience the beautiful landscape found in The Arrábida Natural Park
- First stop is Palmela Castle
- See Azeitão which is famous for ceramic tiles
- Visit Cape Espichel
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off in customer hotel / apartment in Lisbon – other places on request.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Pick-up and drop-off in customer hotel / apartment in Lisbon – other places on request
- Private car or coach transport with air-conditioning
- Bottled water and Snacks
- Insurance of tourist activity
- Auto insurance
- Driver and guide expenses
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Departure time is 8.30 am from your hotel or apartment in Lisbon