Private Porto Tour from Lisbon for 2 Days All Inclusive
Forged by some of history's leading architects, Porto's majestically adorned valleys combine Latin charisma, Baroque flair, and a peculiarly British streak, as sweet as the region's Port wine.
Take this opportunity with time to discover the famous and emblematic city of Porto, and enjoy a marvelous journey in a comfortable minivan with wifi from Lisbon to Porto, in what will be a first-class experience.
Discover the most important and notable monuments of Porto (Dom Luis Bridge, Clerigos Tower, Porto Downtown, Porto Cathedral and others).
Admire the incredible and crystal-clear Douro River and its beautiful riverbanks, and visit one of the most famous Port Wine Cellars, with Port Wine tasting.
On day one your private guide will pick you up at 7 am at your hotel. You'll arrive in Porto around 10:30 am after a stop to relax and grab food or drinks.
Upon arrival in Porto, your guide will lead you to the city’s main sites. You will see the Arrábida Bridge, Porto Sé Cathedral, Bolhão Market, Torre & Igreja dos Clérigos, Lello Bookshop and São Bento Train Station.
Visit Ponte de Dom Luis, Gustave Eiffel's Dom Luis Bridge, which is as spectacular as the views from it. Cross the Douro River to the famous port wine cellars of Vila Nova de Gaia for sun-soaked panoramas of both cities.
Around 1 pm there will be time allotted for lunch (included in the tour price) at riverside Ribeira Square, it is also a good time to drink a Porto wine. Here you will have the option to indulge in a traditional Portuguese lunch in one of the most beautiful parts of the city or continue to a nearby fishing village for the catch of the day grilled on the barbecue.
After lunch, you'll check-in to your hotel (4 or 5 stars in a Standard Room with Breakfast included) and take time to relax until 18:00 (or if you prefer less). Then enjoy a panoramic tour by night through Porto Historical Centre and enjoy a traditional Portuguese dinner (included in the tour price).
On day 2 after checking out of your hotel at around 10.00am (or another hour), we will cross the Douro River on the Eiffel inspired Dom Luis Bridge to Vila Nova de Gaia, where you will visit a famous port wine cellar for a tour and tasting, learning all about the production, harvesting, and transportation of this unique drink as well as enjoying the view and pure ambiance of the cellar.
At around 1 pm enjoy a delicious lunch near the Douro river (included in the tour price).
Approximately around 4 pm, you'll head back to Lisbon with a breathtaking drive along the ocean, passing the Cheese Castle (Castelo de Queijo), the trendy Foz district, the Arrábida Bridge (Ponte da Arrábida), and arriving in Lisbon around 7:30 pm (depending on traffic and weather).
- Panoramic tour by night through the Porto Historical Centre
- Porto Historical Centre
- The Arched Arrábida Bridge
- The important Romanesque monument of Porto Sé Cathedral
- Visit the lively Bolhão Market
- Lunch at the Charming Riverside Ribeira Square
- 4 or 5 stars Standard Room with Breakfast included
- A Splendid View of the Castelo de Queijo (Cheese Castle)
- Delicious Port Wine Tasting
- Gustave Eiffels spectacular Dom Luis Bridge
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceAt your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Your Private tour guide in an air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Overnight Accommodation with breakfast
- Tips Gratuities
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Remember your sunscreen if you are travelling in summer