Private Full Day Tour to Sintra From Lisbon
Some of the places you can visit - National Palace of Sintra with ancient history, which begins in the Muslim area, with rich tile coverings with Moorish features.
The Pena Palace, built by King Ferdinando, is the result of the Romantic era with architectural references to the Manueline and Moorish styles. - Quinta da Regaleira, built between 1904 and 1910, is a stunning place that transports us to fascinating places and dreams.
Boca do Inferno on the way to Cascais, where the magnificence of the sea meets the earth on a rugged cliff.
Cabo da Roca - "Where the land ends and the sea begins" in the words of the Portuguese poet Luis Vaz de Camões, this is the most Western point in Europe.
Cascais, a fishing village that, with the development of tourism, has become a coveted place of elections and pleasant.
- Visit the National Palace of Sintra and The Pena Palace
- Quinta da Regaleira transports us to fascinating places and dreams.
- See Boca do Inferno on the way to Cascais
- Visit Cabo da Roca -
- Pick up and Drop off from hotel / apartment in Lisbon
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese
- Duration: 8 to 9
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off in customer hotel / apartment in Lisbon – other places on request
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Pick-up and drop-off in customer hotel / apartment in Lisbon – other places on request
- Transport by private car or coach with air-conditioning
- Bottled water and Snacks
- Insurance of tourist activity
- Auto insurance transport
- Driver and guide expenses
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Departure time 8.30 am taken in customer hotel / apartment in Lisbon – other places on request