Lisbon Tour to Arrabida & Sesimbra Natural Park- with fish / seafood lunch
On this tour we will pick you up from your hotel and cross the Tagus River by the 25th of April Bridge heading towards Azeitão. We will stop at a village to visit the wine cellars of José Maria da Fonseca, producer of the famous “Piriquita” wine, and very much appreciated by our Brazilian brothers. A Moscatel tasting is also included in the tour. Get acquainted with the detailed production method of this wine.
Learn how the ceramic tiles of Saint Simenon are moulded, through a manufacturing process kept entirely manual, and then hand-painted. Finish your visit with a delicious Azeitao Tart, one of the most typical pastries from this region, made of sheep milk.
We will then continue through Arrábida Ridge, with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Tróia Peninsula. Keep a record of this moment by taking a photo in this protected area, known not only for its white sand and crystal-clear water beaches but also for its variegated fauna and flora.
On our way out of the Natural Park of Arrábida Ridge, gaze upon Portinho da Arrábida, surrounded by its natural vegetation, an ideal spot for a family relaxing moment.
We will then proceed to Setúbal, born from the river and the sea, where we suggest a stop to have lunch in one of the countless typical restaurants offering a wide variety of fresh fish or seafood (included).
After lunch, we will depart to the city of Palmela, conquered from the Moorish People by D. Afonso Henriques in 1147. We will visit Palmela Castle, dating back to the 9th century and located 240 meters above mean sea level. On the clearest days, it is possible to see the city of Lisbon from here.
- Fresh fish / seafood Lunch
- Amazing panoramic sea views across the bay of Sesimbra and its castle
- José Maria da Fonseca cellars with free Muscat tasting
- Superb views over the Serra da Arrábida and the sea
- Sesimbra Nature Park
- Arrabida Nature Park
- Palmela Castle, dated from the 9th century and located 240 metres above mean sea level
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Hotel pickup
- Insurances and taxes
- Wine tasting
- Driver and English speaking tour guide
- Tips Gratuities
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Remember your suncream