Lisbon Night Group Tour with Fado Dinner Show
Immerse yourself in the quintessential Portuguese experience with this traditional dinner and live Fado show in Lisbon. Feast on a delicious Portuguese meal at Guitarras de Lisboa Restaurant while enjoying live Fado music, one of Portugal’s most important folk traditions.
Travel by air-conditioned car to the Alfama district, the city’s oldest neighborhood and home to many Fado performances. After or before dinner, take a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city centre where you will drive past many of Lisbon’s most historic sights; magically floodlit for the night. You driver will only be too happy to stop at your request for photo opportunities.
After arriving at the restaurant, feast on a delicious Portuguese meal featuring many traditional dishes. While dining, enjoy the sounds of the fadista (fado soloist), accompanied by classical guitar (viola portuguesa).
Fado is one of the most important folk traditions in Portugal and has been declared a UNESCO World Intangible Cultural Heritage form.
- Watch a Fado show whilst dining
- Savor a traditional Portuguese feast
- Be amazed at the sights from Parque Eduardo VII Viewpoint
- Enjoy the floodlit evening sights of medieval Lisbon
- See the spectacular Graca church
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel (if option selected)
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Sightseeing night tour of the city
- Feast at Guitarras de Lisboa Restaurant
- Tips Gratuities
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.