In this half-day private tour, we will take you to know a city with thousands of years of history and centuries of countless influences. The first stop will be at the most perfect viewpoint to observe and comprehend the city. You will be able to see, from the top of one of the highest hills, the old neighbourhoods, the astonishing monuments and the stunning bright colours of Lisbon.
Come with us and enjoy the beauty of “Alfama” ancient alleyways. The second oldest district in Europe has innumerable stories to tell and to experience. Depart toward “Terreiro do Paço”, considered one of the most beautiful squares in the world. From there, we will take you to visit the iconic Baixa, home of Portuguese Enlightenment. Appreciate the beauty of “Liberdade” Avenue, visit “Príncipe Real” and “Bairro Alto”, the trendy districts, and enjoy “Chiado”, the heart of the city.
We will take you on a visit to S. Roque Church, where some of Europe’s greatest treasures are kept. Discover Jeronimos’ Monastery, Lisbon’s ex-libris, and the “Manuelino”, the unique Portuguese 16th-century architectural style. At Belém district, we will offer you the most famous sweet gastronomic wonder, the “Pastel de Belém”.
The tour will end by Tagus River, where you will have time to appreciate the medieval Belém Tower, a symbol of the Lisbon city and Portuguese nationality.
- Visit Belem Tower
- Admire Jeronimos Monastery
- See Alfama Lisbon Cathedral
- Marvel at the views from Nossa Senhora do Monte Belvedere
- Travel in a luxury vehicle
- Enjoy Pastéis de Belém tasting
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- This tour is NOT available on Mondays
- Pick-up servicePickup and drop off for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport. Pickup and drop-off does not include luggage transport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pastéis de Belém tasting
- Tourist luxury vehicle
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader)
- Private tour
- Comfort pack (fresh water and cleaning wipes)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities are not included
- The baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes