Lisbon, Half Day Private Tour
Come and visit Lisbon, the city from which the discovery ships sailed. An authentic capital, where old habits and secular history intersect with cultural animation and technological innovation. We start our journey from the viewpoint of Portas do Sol where you will have one of the best views of Lisbon city/Alfama/Tejo.
Delighted, we go to the second point of our visit, the National Pantheon. Built to honour the most illustrious Portuguese, the Pantheon contains inside persons like Amália Rodrigues and Almeida Garrett.
Alongside the Tejo river, we find Praça do Comércio, a symbol of political power and capitalism. On the other side of Augusta street, we see Rossio a centre point of Lisbon teeming with life.
Moving on to Belém, you will visit the main references like Belém Pastels, Jerónimos Monastery, Discoveries monument and Belém Tower. We finish our tour in Park Eduardo XII. Filled with small treasures and gastronomic specialities, Lisbon will be in your heart forever.
- Nations' Park
- Park Eduardo XII
- Belém Tower
- Padrão dos Descobrimentos
- Jerónimos Monastery
- Belém Pastels
- Praça do Comércio
- National Pantheon
- View Spot Portas
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceI will pick you up wherever it suits you better: whether at your hotel, cruise ship terminal, airport, rail or bus station etc.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Fully customized
- Insurance for all passengers
- Sightseeing Tour with walking in Belém.
- A bottle of water per person.
- My services as your private tour guide for the duration of the tour.
- Transportation by modern, air conditioned vehicle.
- Personal Expenses
- Tickets, Food, Meals
- The duration of this tour is 5 hours but there can be delays of 10-30 mins in case of delays at the monument
- This tour begins at 9.00 am Monday to Saturday