Lisbon Adventures in the Secret Lagoon
We start our day by picking you up from your hotel or apartment (in Lisbon, Cascais or in the South Bank) at 8:00 am.
After a 20 minute drive, we will enter a national forest where we will be surrounded by an amazing natural landscape. 30 minutes later we will arrive in the unique breathtaking Lagoon inserted in a santuary for birds.
After we prepare the stand-up paddle material, you will enjoy a stand up paddle boarding tour where you could also partake in some snorkelling.
After the SUP tour, we will have lunch at a local restaurant where a nice lady, will prepare for you, homemade Portuguese food with products from her own backyard.
After lunch you can relax and tan on the beach or on the cafe terrace untill 16.00, time to go home with many fantastic histories
- Lunch (bread, main course, drink, coffee, dessert)
- Certified Stand Up Paddle monitor
- Fun and spills doing Stand-Up Paddle Boarding and Snorkelling
- Time to relax on the beach of the Secret Lagoon
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceAt your location in Lisbon, Cascais or in the South Bank and back
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Certified Stand Up Paddle instructor and lifeguard
- Certified multilingual Tour guide
- Pick up and Drop off at Desired Location
- Everything that is not in the inclusions item
- Available for ages 8 to 80
- Please bring flip flops, sunscreen, swimwear, and a bottle of water. I will need to know height and approximate weight ahead of time.
- Clients have to know how to swim
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1