Historical Full Day Guided Sintra Tour From Lisbon
We will start off our history-rich tour by picking you up from your accommodation in Lisbon. And then we will travel to and explore the magnificent Queluz Palace of the eighteenth century; we will then continue our tour through the extraordinary streets of Sintra to the National Palace of Sintra to see the pillows of Sintra and the Queijadas.
We will next visit the romantic palace of Regaleira which is the result of myth-magical dreams by its owner António Augusto Carvalho Monteiro from 1848-1920. This is the most lavish Portuguese palace built on a rock with an altitude of 500m that dominates the entire coast of Lisbon.
We will also travel to The Chalet of Edla Congress, passing through Moors Castle, Monserrate Palace, and Seteais Palace.
Other destinations include the monumental Roca Cape, which is where the land ends and the sea begins. Its dominating waters with a height of over 140m with superb views of the Atlantic Ocean. And Also Cascais where we find Hell’s Mouth. This gap of rock is a giant canyon carved by the sea with the tremendous beating of the giant waves.
We will visit the fantastic picturesque fishing village of Cascais, and from there on our return to Lisbon, we will pass through Estoril and Carcavelos, admiring their truly immense beaches that line the beautiful coastline.
We will enjoy a delicious lunch at Adraga Beach.
- Visit Cascais
- Visit The Roca Cape
- Visit The romantic palace Regaleira
- Visit The Queluz Palace of the eighteenth century
- Delicious lunch at Adraga Beach
- Visit Pena Palace
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour duration - 9 hours
- Available until 2018-10-31
- Min 3 - Max 8 people per booking
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick up you at any point in Lisbon area
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Parking /Tolls
- Qualified and Informed Tour Guide / Driver
- Pick up from your accommodation in Lisbon
- Gratutuies - optional
- Entrance fees at monuments
- All meals
- Wear comfortable footwear and clothing
- Remember to bring your camera to capture breathtaking pictures