Half Day Private Tour in Lisbon
If you have just a few hours in the Portuguese capital, this tour is just for you. No matter if you arrive by plane or cruise, we'll meet you wherever you are and drop you off where you wish.
In this four hours private tour you will see and learn the history of the most important places in Lisbon. it's the best way to experience the most in just a few hours.
We propose: -
Avenida da Liberdade - Parque Eduardo VII - Alfama - Bairro Alto - Cathedral - Belém (Monastery of Jerónimos, Tower of Belém, Monument to the discovery and the custard tart factory)
In case you have your own program, tell us, we customized our tours according to our client's wishes/profiles.
Shall we go?
- Avenida da Liberdade
- Eduard VII park
- Monastery of Jerónimos
- Bairro Alto Neighborhood
- Alfama Neighbourhood
- Lisbon Cathedral
- Tower of Belém
- Commerce Square
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceTell us where you are in Lisbon
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Guided tour
- Bottle of water
- Wi-fi 4G
- Transportation in a nice Mercedes-Benz car
- Personal expenses
- Monuments fees
- Cathedral may not be able to receive wheelchair
- Wear comfortable shoes