Half Day Lisbon Highlights Private Tour
In this 3 hours city tour, you will visit the most important sites and have time to stop at the places for visits according to the program.
You visit the Alfama area which is the birthplace of Lisbon, where Saint Jorge Castle is located. Cathedral of Lisbon, Church of Saint Vincent with the Pantheon of the house of Bragança ( last Dynasty of Portugal) and the National Pantheon at the Church of Santa Engrácia.
Visit The Baixa Pombalina, the rebuilt section of the XVIII century after the earthquake in 1755 and The beautiful part of the Bairro Alto with stores, cafes, fado restaurants.
See the ruins of Carmo and church of São Roque. You will drive through Liberty avenue up where the international designer stores are located to the top of the Park Eduard VII, to have the marvellous view over the downtown of Lisbon.
In the end, you will visit the area of Ajuda and Belem where you will find the National Palace of Ajuda, Jeronimos Abbey, Horse carriage museum, Tower of Belem and the monument of Henry the Navigator.
- Visit Alfama - the birthplace of Lisbon
- See the rebuilt Baixa Pombalina
- Wander through Bairro Alto shops and cafes
- Get a magnificent view of Lisbon from Park Eduard VII
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price is for 1 - 4 people
- Pick-up servicePick up from your central Lisbon hotel.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 days prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 days prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Sedan Mercedes or Similar
- Tour Driver/Guide
- Pick up at Hotel in Lisbon
- Meals , drinks
- A maximum of 4 people per booking