Full Day Tour from Lisbon including Fátima Sanctuary, Nazaré and Óbidos
Fatima is a magical place where the message of the shepherds is spread to all corners of the world. Surrounded by its unique aura it will bring calm and peace to all hearts.
About 45 minutes from Fatima, we have the village of Nazaré. Here we enjoy a rich gastronomy with dishes such as caldeirada of fish, caldeirada of eels and sardines. It was in this village that the largest wave in the world with 22mt was surfed on February 28, 2017, by Francisco Porcella (Italy). You will be able to observe it from the highest point, the view point of Suberco.
In the end, we will take a look at Óbidos, which due to its privileged location, has always been inhabited, a fact that can be confirmed by the Lower Paleolithic station of Outeiro da Assenta. Here is where we find the original "Ginja of Óbidos" which is drank from a glass of chocolate.
- Fátima Sanctuary
- Religious objects factory (optional)
- Church of Our Lady of Rosary
- Tombs of the 3 little shepherds
- Chapel of the Apparitions
- Candlelight place
- Holy Trinity Church
- Nazaré (Lunch aprox. 15€ per person)
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Lisbon hotels, cruise ship terminal, airport, rail or bus station etc.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- A bottle of water per person
- Transportation by modern, air conditioned vehicle Wifi
- My services as your private tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Pick up and drop off from Lisbon
- Personal Expenses
- Any food or drink not a stated in Inclusions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
- We can not accept booking tours less than 24 hours in advance.
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.