Full Day Private Sintra Tour From Lisbon
Lord Byron called Sintra the “Garden of Eden” and others have named it the “Most beautiful village in the world.” Discover why on this 8-hour sightseeing tour around its paradisiacal streets and gardens. You will feel the magic and mystery that emanates from all the palaces, villas and estates throughout the landscape.
Visit the Pena National Palace to discover an exotic and eclectic profusion of styles in accordance with the tastes of Romanticism. You will have the services of an expert guide who will explain the history of how Sintra came to be, while you wander around romantic and mysterious locations, such as the Quinta da Regaleira and the palaces of Seteais and Monserrate.
You will also go to Cabo da Roca (Cape Roca), the most western point of mainland Europe, to visit Guincho Beach, as well as drive along the Estoril Coast and wander around the villages of Cascais and Oeiras. The Portuguese Riviera has been a place of exile for many European royal and noble families for generations, and on this exquisite tour you will soon see why.
- The cascais fishing village
- The westernmost point of continental europe
- Wonderfull architecture of the palaces
- Enjoy the amazing views
- Visit the city center of Sintra
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from you Hotel/Address/Apartment/Airport/Cruise terminal.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free time to explore
- Bottles of water
- Free wi-fi during the drive
- Parking fees
- Skip the line / Fast track entry
- Private tourism driver
- Transportation by new spacious air-conditioned van
- Monuments admission tickets
- Any expense of personal nature not mentioned above
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please bring your passport or ID card. Participants aged 65 and over receive discount on entrance fees to museums and monuments