Fatima, Batalha, Alcobaça, Nazare and Obidos – Private Tour from Lisbon
Depart from Lisbon and arrive in Fatima to experience the strong spiritual energy of its Sanctuary, one of the most important Sanctuaries in the world. Visit Batalha Monastery, a UNESCO Site and one of the most magnificent examples of European Flamboyant style.
Appreciate the uniqueness of the Portuguese Flamboyant Gothic style. Visit Alcobaça Monastery, a UNESCO Site, the most astonishing Rayonnant Gothic style medieval monument. During the visit, we will tell the greatest true love story ever, that is held by the Monastery stone walls, since the beginning of Portuguese nationality.
We will take you to visit the small and charming town of Nazaré. Discover the beach where the intense blue of the Atlantic Ocean transforms itself into gigantic waves!
The tour will end in Óbidos, a medieval Village that is considered one of the most beautiful places to visit in Europe. Enjoy its intense beauty, the charming streets and the old castle. We will also offer you the famous “Ginjinha”, a local tasty liquor.
- “Ginjinha” Tasting.
- Visit the town of Óbidos.
- Visit Fátima Sanctuary.
- Visit Alcobaça Monastery.
- Visit Batalha Monastery, a World Heritage site.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Min 2 - Max 8 people per booking
- We can not accept booking tours less than 24 hours in advance.
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader).
- Tourist luxury vehicle.
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes).
- Pickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Entrance fees (Batalha Monastery 6€, Student and Senior 3€; Alcobaça Monastery 6€, Student and Senior 3€).
- Food and drinks unless specified.
- The baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person.
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
- Our guide will meet you at 8:00am at the hotel lobby.