Fátima-Batalha-Nazaré-Óbidos Private Full Day Tour
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 9 hours
Tour ID: 887
- Pick up at requested hotel/apartment/cruise at designated time - Drive to Aljustrel (1h15m aprox.), the small town where the children that witnessed the apparitions lived - Visit to the houses of the children (Free admission) - Visit to some of the sites of the apparitions - Drive to Fátima Sanctuary where you will have free time to visit the churches, light up a candle, buy some souvenirs or assist the mass (subject to schedule) - Drive to Batalha where you will have free time to visit the Monastery or just take some pictures - Stop at the Monastery of Alcobaça for a photo - Head on to Nazaré, the famous fishermen town where Garrett McNamara beat the World Record for the highest surfed wave (24m - 78ft.) - Free time for lunch and admire the beautiful views from the top of the hill - Drive to Óbidos - Free time to explore Óbidos and try the traditional Ginjinha (Cherry Liquor) - Drive back to the starting point (Aprox. 1h) - Drop off at the starting point or another place that is convenient for you
- Óbidos - a medieval town inside castle walls
- Nazaré - the giant wave surfing capital
- Monastery of Alcobaça
- Monastery of Batalha
- Fátima - Religious Centre of Portugal
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceFree pick-up in Lisbon and surroundings
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All travel expenses (tolls, gas, parking, insurance)
- Comfortable modern vehicle with A/C
- Private Driver/Guide
- Free Wi-fi
- Water available on journey
- Other personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to monuments
Know Before You Go
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review