Evora Private Tour from Lisbon
We will start our Evora Tour by visiting a cork factory where you will discover the importance of the product in the region, and for Portugal’s economy. At the cork factory, you will learn about the processing from the harvest to the final product. A convenient cork shop is available at the end of the visit with special price offers for our valued clients.
As an option, we can visit Sao Pedro do Corval, a typical Alentejo village, known as Portugal’s capital of potteries. At this small village with more than thirty pottery factories (one of the most famous handicraft products in Portugal), you will learn the process of pottery making, since ancient times until today. At the end of the visit you are invited to get your hands dirty and make your own plate but don’t worry, there will be plenty of fresh water to wash up your hands when you’re done with your “work of art”.
When visiting Evora, it’s impossible to ignore its recognized gastronomy, as well as its world-famous wines. On our Tour, we can arrange for you to taste different wines in some of the most important Portuguese vineyards.
At last, its time to visit the city with its gorgeous 12-century cathedral, the Church of San Francisco and one of the most visited places in Evora, the Bones chapel, all of which are inside the defence walls of this beautiful medieval city.
Enjoy our Evora Tour departing from Lisbon. You will be delighted with beautiful green landscapes, Mediterranean forests of oliveiras (Olive trees) and sobreiros (cork oak trees); the tree behind one of the oldest Portuguese traditional industries: the Cork industry.
So, don’t give it another thought! Book with us, let us take you on this wonderful journey of discovery.
- See the many bones at the Bones Chaple
- Enjoy pottery making at Sao Pedro do Corval
- Try Portugals famous wines at a winery
- Visit a cork factory and see how it is produced
- Special client discounts at the Cork Shop
- Be charmed by Evoras Medieval Village
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel, airport, cruise terminal or at a requested meeting point in central Lisbon
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Certified driver/guide
- Free Wifi
- Bottled water
- Pick up from your hotel, airport, cruise terminal or at a requested meeting point in central Lisbon
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities / Tips
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Remember you suncream
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.