5 Hour Highlights of Sintra, Cascais and Estoril
Sintra is one of the most charming villages in Europe and a UNESCO Site. It is located in the middle of Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, owner of rich fauna and flora, bubbling springs of crystal-clear water and splendid landscapes.
The first stop will be at the historic centre. We will take you to admire the enchanted castles, spread all over the Moon Hill and to taste a gastronomic delight, the famous “Travesseiro”. Visit the charming Pena Palace, a UNESCO Site and the greatest exponent of Portuguese Romanticism. The oldest building at the local, of which there is a memory, was a little 15th-century chapel, called the Chapel of Our Lady of Pena.
The chapel became a Convent during the 16th century and in 1838 the King of Portugal bought it and started the construction of the Royal Family summer residence, a mixture of neo-Gothic, neo-Manuelino, neo-Arab and neo-Renaissance, according to the Romantic style. Departure toward Guincho considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. We will also take you to know the charming Estoril Coast.
Visit the historical village of Cascais and appreciate the intense blue of the Atlantic Ocean. In Estoril, you will get to know the Casino that inspired Ian Fleming to create the famous character 007 and the places where the movie “Casino Royale” was filmed.
- Visit to Cascais.
- Visit to Sintra Historic Centre.
- Travesseiros Tasting.
- Visit to Pena Palace.
- Visit Estoril Coast.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop-off is included for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private Tour.
- Tourist luxury vehicle.
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes).
- Travesseiros tasting
- Pickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Entrance fees (Pena Palace: Adult 14€, Youth (de 6 a 17 anos) and Senior 8,5€).
- Guided tour inside Pena Palace (not included with this tour).
- The baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person.
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
- Our guide will meet you at 8:30am or at 2:30pm at the hotel lobby according to the scheduled time.