Whaleshark Private Interaction with Kawasan Falls from Cebu City
Cebu is one of the best places to visit in the Philippines. The island is surrounded by beautiful beaches, coral atolls, and fertile fishing grounds.
The whale sharks watching trip will depart at 5 am a 4-hour drive from Cebu city centre to Oslob. You will arrive at Tan-away, which is located 10 kilometres (6.2 miles) from the centre town of Oslob.
Here, you can see many tourists snorkel and dive with the whale sharks. You will be provided with snorkelling equipment so you can swim with the whale sharks. Swimming with whale sharks is fantastic but there are some rules implemented by the local government that all travellers are expected to follow.
The guide will give a brief introduction before you go into the water. Please note, you are not allow to touch the whale sharks or fed them. After the whale shark watching, discover and feel the natural beauty of Kawasan Falls, another must see place.
You will find this place very refreshing, heavenly and relaxing. The falls have mini-umbrellas that fine cascade strands of cold, fresh water in the rain like fashion.
- Travel and see the nature and the countryside of the Philippines.
- Swim and Interact with the Whalesharks, the biggest friendly fish in the world!
- Swim the cold blue water of Kawasan Falls, one of Cebu's famous waterfalls.
- Discover and experience the multi tier falls in Aguinid.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children under 7 are free of charge
- Children from 7 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in the City Centre.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Round Trip Transportation
- Entrance Fees
- LGU Fees
- Snorkeling Gears
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Early Morning pick up at your hotel, around 5:30am