Waqrapukara Tour, the Inca Fortress Full Day
Early in the morning, at 4:30 a.m., our private transportation will pick you up from your hotel to begin our adventure to Waqrapukara. We will take the route to Puno to Chuquicahuana from where by a detour we will go to Sangarará, the land of Tupac Amaru, there we will have our breakfast. Then we will go to the Quenterococha Lagoon, where we will get off our vehicle and prepare for the walk.
WALK TO WAQRAPUKARA
We will start the fantastic walk to Waqrapukara and cross a beautiful flat road, full of beautiful landscapes. On the route we will have slight descents and ascents and we will find beautiful lagoons. Finally we will go down for approximately 40 minutes until we reach Waqrapukara. Our guide will provide valuable information about the place and then we will have enough time to take amazing pictures, explore on our own and rest.
END OF TOUR TO WAQRAPUKARA We will start the return by the same way to our vehicle that will take us to the place where we will have our delicious lunch. Finally, our vehicle will bring us back to your hotel in Cusco.
- Visit this mystical place.
- Learn about the history of Acomayo, land of Tupac Amaru.
- Get to know the beautiful Cañon del Apurimac.
- Go on a beautiful trek through the Cusco Andes.
- Visit the beautiful Inca fortress of Waqrapukara.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 12 to 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance Ticket.
- First aid kit and oxygen tank.
- Breakfast and Box Lunch (Vegetarian option).
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel in Cusco.
- Tourist Transport and Professional Driver.
- Professional Guide (Spanish, English or Portuguese).
- Water and snack.
- Services not mentioned.
- This activity is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- If you book the private service the drop off at the hotel is also included.
- The pick up from the hotel is available from most hotels in the Historic Center of Cusco.