South Valley Tour Cusco - Half Day Tour
The incredible South Valley Cusco starts at 8:30 am approx. and the pick up is from your selected hotel in Cusco City. In the morning at the agreed time, our transportation will pass through your hotel to pick you up and start the magic South Valley Tour Cusco towards the South East of Cusco on the route Cusco – Puno.
After approximately 1 hour trip, you will reach the town of Tipón from where you will climb the mountain in our car to the archaeological center of the same name. Tipón is an archaeological complex consisting of 12 cultivation terraces surrounded by beautiful walls built with carved stones. The most surprising thing about this site is its impressive irrigation system that until today is still used for agriculture in the surrounding towns.
Then you will return to the main route and arrive at Pikillacta, a large urban center corresponding to the pre-Inca culture called WARI, this magical place was made up of more than 1000 constructions between Colcas, squares, houses, temples, and streets; These buildings were up to 4 stories high.
The last point of the visit will be the incredible colonial village of Andahuaylillas where you will visit its fantastic 16th-century church known as the “Sistine Chapel of America” due to its beautiful 17th and 18th-century decoration on walls and ceilings, canvases with gold-plated frames, baroque altarpieces and impressive murals by the artist Tadeo Escalante.
Finally, as a plus, You can also appreciate the famous Pentalingue gate. At the end of this visit, you will return to Cusco city arriving at 2:00 pm approx., where our transport will take you to the city center or if it's a Private Service to your respective hotel. END OF OUR SERVICES
- Marvel at the
- Explore Pikillacta, the mysterious urban center Huari.
- Visit Tipón, the beautiful water temple of the Incas.
- Travel back in time through preInca, Inca and colonial times
- Get to know the South Valley with the best service.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Tourist Transport and Professional Driver.
- Professional Guide (Spanish or English, guided in Portuguese in private service).
- Services not mentioned.
- Andahuaylillas: S/.15.00.
- Boleto Turistico: Parcial (S/.70.00, only for Tipón and Pikillacta, has 1 day of validity) or General (S/.130.00, 16 tourist attractions in Cusco, it has 10 days of validity).
- Entrance tickets (They can be bought at the door of the places to visit):
- This activity is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- Children under 4 years old do not pay.
- If you book the private service the drop off at the hotel is also included.
- The pick up from the hotel is available from most hotels in the Historic Center of Cusco.
- You can buy your entrance tickets at the door of the tourist places that we will visit.