Sacred Valley VIP - Maras Moray Tour
Tour Starts at 07:00 am Early in the morning, our transport will pick you up from your respective hotel to start the exclusive Sacred Valley VIP tour.
The first point of the visit will be Chinchero, a beautiful and traditional town famous for its textile and ceramics. You will visit its colonial church that contains important canvases dating from the fifteenth to the seventeenth century and the Chinchero Archaeological Site that was the palace of the Inca Tupac Yupanqui.
The next point of the visit will be the circular agricultural terraces of Moray which was an experimental agricultural center at the Inca time. Following the tour, you will go to the Salt Mines of Maras, which contains 3000 ponds from which one of the best salts in the world is extracted to date.
At noon you will have a delicious buffet lunch in a typical restaurant of the Sacred Valley, you will taste the flavors of this region and the best of the Peruvian cuisine.
After lunch, the next point of the visit will be Ollantaytambo, known as the living Inca city. Where you will visit its military fortress, which was built to protect the sacred valley from possible invaders.
In the afternoon you will return to Cusco, and on the route, you will visit the archaeological center of Pisaq, which is located on top of a steep mountain. The most incredible thing is that this important Inca city is shaped like a condor.
Finally, at the end of the incredible Sacred Valley Vip Tour, you will return to Cusco, arriving at approximately 6:30 p.m., transport will take you to your hotel. END OF OUR SERVICES
- Get to know Maras and Moray and their wonderful landscapes.
- Travel back in time in Ollantaytambo, the living Inca city.
- Get to know Chinchero and its beautiful textiles.
- Get to know the Sacred Valley with an exclusive service.
- Explore the wonderful Sacred Valley in a special way.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 13 to 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Buffet Lunch (Vegetarian option).
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel in Cusco.
- Tourist Transport and Professional Driver.
- Professional Guide (Spanish, English or Portuguese).
- Services not mentioned.
- Maras Salt Mines: S/.10.00.
- Boleto Turistico: Parcial (S/.70.00, only for Moray and the Sacred Valley, has 2 days of validity) or General (S/.130.00, 16 tourist attractions in Cusco, it has 10 days of validity).
- Entrance tickets (They can be bought at the door of the places to visit):
- This activity is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- Children under 4 years old do not pay.
- The pick up from the hotel is available from most hotels in the Historic Center of Cusco.
- You can buy your entrance tickets at the door of the tourist places that we will visit.