Qeswachaka Bridge - Private 1 day Tour
FROM CUSCO TO Q'ESWACHAKA
We will pick you up at your hotel, to leave early to the south of Cusco (5:00 am approx). After 1 hour and 30 minutes, The first stop will be in Cusipata Town. Here you take a delicious Breakfast and go to the district of Quehue – province of Canas for 1 hour and a half more.
After 3 hours of travel by car, you start a walk to see the last Quechua Bridge (Qeswachaka) for 1 hour more than approx. This beautiful and traditional bridge was recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The Qeswachaka bridge is built with Qoya fiber, material that is obtained from an autochthonous plant. The bridge is renewed by a nice ritual performed by local communities. However, before it was completely built with Ichu (an altiplánico grass, and trunks tied to a stone structure). While we observe the bridge, we will have the explanations of a very knowledgeable tour guide, who will talk about the history, traditions, process to build the bridge, and something more about the Inca culture.
END OF THE TOUR
After some free time, you return to the town of Cusipata to take lunch. In the way, you will take some extra stops to see 4 lagoons and enjoy them from a beautiful viewpoint. Finally, after finishing our great Qeswachaka Bridge Tour, we will return to your hotel in Cusco City, arriving at 6:00 pm approx.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Enjoy the beauty of the 4 lagoons.
- Discover the mystery of the guardians of the Inca bridge.
- Cross the last Inca bridge, Q'eswachaka.
- Photograph the beautiful high Andean landscapes of Cusco.
- Get to know Q'eswachaka with the best exclusive service.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 12 to 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance Ticket.
- First aid kit and oxygen tank.
- Breakfast and Box Lunch (Vegetarian option).
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel in Cusco.
- Tourist Transport and Professional Driver.
- Professional Guide (Spanish, English or Portuguese).
- Water and snack.
- Services not mentioned.
- This activity is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- The pick up from the hotel is available from most hotels in the Historic Center of Cusco.