Private Full Day Classic Tour to Machu Picchu
The tour begins in Cusco with pick up from your hotel from 4:00 am. We will take you to the train station located in Ollantaytambo and then we will begin its journey back to the town of "Aguas Calientes"
We arrive at Aguas Calientes station and then climb 400 meters high, by a winding road for 30 minutes to get to the amazing world wonder "The Sanctuary of Machu Picchu", known as "The Lost City of the Incas".
The guided tour starts at 10:30 am with 2 hours of guided and free time to see and take pictures, visit the main venues of the city such as Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and Cemeteries.
In the afternoon take the train back (you will be brought to the station 30 minutes before departure time of your train). The return journey will follow the same route as the outward journey, arriving at the train station in Ollantaytambo. We will be waiting there to take you to your hotel.
- Visit The Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Enjoyable train journeys will excellent views along the way
- Fun and adventure as you travel around to see the sights in Aguas Calientes
- Pick up and Drop off from your hotel in Cusco
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 18 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceThe tour begins in Cusco with pick up from your hotel from 4:00 am
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip)
- Expedition train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (roundtrip)
- Private transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station (round trip)
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pick up and return
- Flight tickets.
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu and Aguas Calientes Hot Springs
- Some extra money for lunch, drinks, snacks and souvenirs
- A fleece or jacket, basic toiletries
- Camera and rain jacket or poncho
- Comfortable shoes or runners
- A small day pack with water to drink
- Original Passport (ISIC student card if your book as student).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hat for the sun, suncream and insect repellent for mosquitoes