Full Day Tour to The Rainbow Mountain from Cusco
Rainbow Mountain trek (Vinicunca Mountain) is one of Travel & Healing’s most popular choices among self-challenging travellers. The simple act of walking in a landscape with high altitude for a day and enjoying the nature of a mountain will make you feel alive and connected with the land.
Mountain trek Your experience will be safe and enriched by Peruvian flavours and cultural sustainability designed by Travel & Healing. You may also choose to go up to Vinicunca Mountain with an easier option by horseback riding alternatively with an extra cost.
- A popular choice among self-challenging travellers
- Enjoy the nature of the mountains
- Feel more alive and connected with the land
- Optional activities including horseback
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels/accommodation in the Cusco area. Customers located outside of the Cusco area that need pick up will need to pay an additional $30 per person.
- Easy CancellationAt the time of booking a non-refundable deposit of 50% is due in order to reserve your trek, and full payment is due 30 days prior to the beginning of the trek. In the case of a cancellation, Travel and Healing can provide a letter of explanation for your insurance provider if requested. If a reservation is made within a 30 day period of a trek or tour, the entire reservation must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Instant Confirmation
- Andean Blessing (Ancestral Ceremony for protection with a local shaman)
- First aid kit including oxygen
- Transport: Cusco – Trailhead – Cusco
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Professional, bilingual Trekking Guide (English – Spanish)
- Entrance fee
- Gratuities for the guide and driver
- Optional services for hire: horse and wrangler $35USD (round trip), Hiking Poles $ 4 usd per pole, Rain Poncho $ 5usd per day.
- We Operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pick up is only for hotels in the Cusco area. Pick for outside of Cusco is an additional $30 per person.
- Recommendations for what to bring: Comfortable backpack for walking, Hiking boots (Due to the height of the trek there may be some sections where snow has fallen) Walking sticks, Hat for the sun, sunblock and sunglasses, Raincoat or poncho, Warm clothes to be worn in layers including a hat and gloves and your Camera.