Full Day Andean Plant Teacher Tour
Join in a spiritual retreat on the weekend to immerse in the beautiful amplified feelings of connecting with nature & our inner self.
On the last Saturday every month, Travel & Healing hosts a full day Andean Plant Teach Ceremony in the beautiful Temple of the Moon Inca archaeological site.
This Ceremony is one of the most mystical traditions inherited from the Inca Empire. Shaman healers who practice this ceremony are using plants to heal people in health, emotional, spiritual aspects.
Whit the most powerful plants of Andean people use as healing medicine. Travel & Healing invites beautiful souls to embark in our full-day Andean Plant Teach ceremonies once a month.
The facilitator is an Andean master, who has been a Shamanic healer & spiritual teacher for many years
Travel & Healing have facilitated hundreds of these ceremonies with participants around the world and witnessed their transformation towards a more positive life with the answers they were given during this ceremony.
- Live a unique experience in the Andes
- Interact with the ancient customs of the Andes and the Incas
- Contributes to a social responsibility activity with human actions
- Be guided by a Shaman Master from the Andean Q´ero community
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Available on the last Saturday of every month.
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 28 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 29 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 70% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 59 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Unity Ceremony
- Cleansing Ceremony & flourishing Cleansing and floral ceremony (Therapy of forgiveness)
- Five different healings (Inca shamanic healing technique)
- Translation from Quechua/Spanish to English
- Offering of gratitude to Pachamama or Mother Earth
- Private transportation
- Retreat at open area with a tent
- Shamanic Healing session with Andean Plants.
- Personal expenses
08:00 Pick up from your Hotel
08:30 Departure to the Ceremony place
09:00 Meeting with the staff and orientation of the ceremony
09:20 Group meeting – introduction to the shaman and the staff, discussion about San Pedro and ceremonies intentions.
10:00 Coca leaves ceremony and prayer for the unification of energies
10:20 Individual consultation with Maestro with Coca leaves
11:20 Cleansing and floral ceremony therapy of forgiveness
11:50 San Pedro Therapy
16:00 Ceremony of Gratitude
17:00 Meditation with the full moon
17:30 Return to Cusco
- Do not consume illicit drugs, alcohol, coffee or chocolate two weeks prior to your Ceremony.
- Do not take any medical prescription drugs, antibiotics, injections, pills, or others
- Sex: It is recommended that you refrain from having sex or masturbating for two weeks before the retreat as this can reduce physical energy levels.
- Food: Eat well. Good organic food is recommended. In terms of meat if you are not vegetarian you can consume chicken or fish. To strengthen the brain we recommend eating ceviche (Peruvian food) and tiger’s milk (non-spicy_ sin aji ) this is a concentrate juice of the ceviche. Avoid canned food, red meat and pork, cold cuts, spicy food and excessive salt and sugar
- During your stay with T&H we remind you that it is not permitted to smoke, drink alcohol or to take any type of prescription or non-prescription drugs without consulting us.
- Sex is not permitted during the retreat.
- We indicate that the women who are menstruating or pregnant abstain from participating. Period pain and discomfort may result in a negative experience while journeying in the Ceremony. However, if you do not experience sever pain or discomfort then it is ok for you partake. We recommend waiting till the second or third day of a period to allow you to gauge the intensity of the pain.
- Please bring with you warm clothes and something waterproof (rain jacket or poncho), a hat for warmth or sun, depending on the season, and sunblock. You will also need 2L of water and toilet paper, all of which should be carried in a small bag or backpack.
- DO NOT bring things of value such as a camera, your passport, or large sums of money as you may lose them. You will likely not be attentive to your belongings while on The Ceremony.