Chonta Canyon Tour - Private Service
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 10 to 13 hours
Product code: 6732
At approximately 7:00 am our team will pick you up from your hotel and board in order to start the Chonta Canyon Tour. QUILLARRUMIYOC After That, you leave the Cusco city in the direction of our first point of visit: the archaeo-astronomical center known as Killarumiyoq located in the locality of Anta. TARAWASI After a guided visit, one hour on average, you will return to the main road to continue with the tour. Following the road, in the direction of the town of Limatambo in the limits with the department of Apurímac, you find Tarawasi. This amazing place has one of the few remaining Andean cult structures in our territory (Usno). After these visits, the group has a stop in the way where we will have lunch and take a short rest. CHONTA CANYON Following the Chonta Canyon Tour, On the route again, you arrive at the Huayronka Bridge where we will take the detour that will take you to the Chonta town. All this way is on an ascending route of approximately one hour between beautiful Andean landscapes until arriving at the mentioned population. Once you arrive at the Chonta Cusco checkpoint, the group starts the hike in direction of the three condor viewpoints. From these places, you will be able to appreciate the majestic flight of the Andean condor. You will have walked until the last viewpoint for an average of 50 minutes and two hours of contemplation will give you enough time to make the best photographs and take with you invaluable memories. Finally, you return to the city of Cusco in a direct route to finish with our Chonta Canyon Tour, arriving at your hotel in Cusco City at 7.00 pm approx. END OF OUR SERVICES
- Enjoy a wonderful walk through the Andes.
- Photograph the beautiful high Andean landscapes of Cusco.
- Photograph the sacred Andean condor.
- Enjoy the wonderful flight of the majestic Andean condor.
- Get to know Chonta Canyon with the best exclusive service.
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 10 to 13 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- First aid kit and oxygen tank.
- Box Lunch (Vegetarian option).
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel in Cusco.
- Tourist Transport and Professional Driver.
- Professional Guide (Spanish, English or Portuguese).
- Water and snack.
- Services not mentioned.
- Entrance tickets to the Inca sites of Killarumiyoc and Tarawasi and the Chonta Canyon (20.00 USD).
Pickup and Drop-off
Know Before You Go
- Take binoculars
- This activity is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- The pick up from the hotel is available from most hotels in the Historic Center of Cusco.
Add new review