Best of Inca Culture 7 Day Immersion Tour
Visit Inca ruins sites such as Temple of Thunder, Spring of Fertility and more on horseback to see the grassy nature & archaeology from a higher view.
Discover a different Sacred Valley & Rainbow Mountain from a spiritual perspective with a special guide. Walk on a pilgrimage path to Machu Picchu through Inca Trail, the public-rated best trail in the world.
It’s super difficult to book Inca Trail, but we only reserve seats early for this monthly signature journey. You will also feel heartily connected with local through the last day volunteer tour.
- See the grassy nature & archaeology from a higher view
- Discover a different Sacred Valley & Rainbow Mountain from a spiritual perspective
- Walk on a pilgrimage path to Machu Picchu
- Feel heartily connected with the locals
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceHotel pickup and drop-off
- Easy CancellationAny cancellations made by the client, before 59 days will result in the loss of 50% of the order value. Cancellations made 29 days prior will result in the loss of 70% of your deposit. Cancellations made 15 days prior will result in the loss of 100% of your deposit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Trifecta Ceremony by an Andean Shaman (1 Day)
- Local grill at lunch (vegetarian option) (1 Day)
- Special guide/translator for the ceremonies (1 Day)
- Visit 4 sacred sites Saqsayhuaman park (2 Day)
- Safety equipments for horseback riding (2 Day)
- Specialist horsemen (2 Day)
- Guided visit to San Pedro market (2 Day)
- Transportation in the full day Sacred Valley tour & Señor de Huanca church...
- English speaking guide for the Sacred Valley Tour (3 Day)
- Entrance tickets for Pisac and Ollantaytambo (3 Day)
- Train ticket from Ollantaytambo -104 Km stop then return from Machupicchu...
- Entrance tickets to the Inca Trail and Machupicchu (4-5 Day)
- Professional English speaking guide for Inca Trail & Machu Picchu (4-5 Day)
- Box Lunch for Inca Trail(vegetarian option) (4 Day)
- Bus tickets from Aguas Caliente to Machupicchu and return (4-5 Days)
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco (5 Day)
- Transportation for the Rainbow Mountain Tour (6 Day)
- Spiritual tour guide for Rainbow Mountain ( 6 Day)
- Breakfast and Lunch during the Rainbow Mountain tour (6 Day)
- Entrance ticket for the Rainbow Mountain (6 Day)
- Transportation to Human Actions project site & back (8am - 1pm) (7 Day)
- 6 nights of accommodation in cozy & clean hotels with individual shower room, heater & amenities, two people shared one room.
- Transfer from the airport or your location in Cusco downtown on the first day, and drop-off to airport or your next destination in Cusco downtown on the last day.
- Not mentioned meals
- Additional cost for extra services
- Personal shopping
We will pick you up from Cusco airport or your hotel before 9am to the local community where we are going to have Pachamanca for lunch, an ancient grill at festive time that we will demonstrate how to do it from heating up the stones, put a lot of farm-to-table organic ingredients and wait for the fresh hot cuisine be ready to serve. It is a lot of fun!
To welcome you and help you to well connect with local culture in-depth, our Andean healer master (Shaman Paqo) will facilitate a trifecta ceremony, which includes reading answers to your life questions through Coca leaves oracle reading, a cleansing ceremony to let go of your troubles & emotional blockages, an offering to Mother Earth ceremony to flourish yourself with love & gratitude.
You will stay in Cusco for 2 nights. Local grill at lunch(vegetarian option)
We will explore 4 important sacred archaeological sites built by Inca civilization that has been lasting for over 7 hundred years. This expedition will be on horseback riding, like what people did in the ancient time.
The horseback riding is safely equipped with experienced horsemen accompanying each passenger. Even kids over 9 years old could have fun & be safe in this activity. (Children under 9 years old or 120cm will need an adult’s company to ride on the same horse together)
The archaeological sites are including Temple of Thunder and Spring of Fertility, which is still very sacred places for local indigenous people. This is also a less physical-challenging way to adjust to the altitude in highland while running among the most places out of a day. *You could choose to take a car as an alternative option with an extra cost but you need to inform us in advance.
In the afternoon, after lunch hour, we will arrange a special discovery to the biggest local traditional market San Pedro, where you will have a very authentic taste of local cuisine in different stands, and be eye-opened by Shamanic tools that are sold in the market.
Sacred Valley is a place full of beautiful myths and landscapes. The valley is symmetrical like the Milky Way and the historical towns we are going to visit are reflecting with the Inca constellation on the land.
It’s also the most productive area of agriculture & granary for local people since ancient time, hence the Inca civilization has well developed here. Our professional guide will explain thoroughly at the most classic sacred places of Sacred Valley: Pisac (one of the biggest artificial terraces in the world. Represents the element of fire.)
Señor De Huanca (sacred church and mountain with many hidden stories of magical healing & pilgrimage and Ollantaytambo (where the oldest stones of Sun Temple located).
We will also stop by a weaving textile Awana Cancha to see how world-famous weaving textile in Peru is made from the beginning. You can feed animals such as alpacas, vicuñas, llamas. You will stay in the lovely historic town of Ollantaytambo for one night.
Inca Trail is the sacred path for Inca priests in ancient time to go on pilgrimage to sanctuary Machu Picchu. It is rated as the greatest trekking path combined with both natures in Andes highland & archaeology ruins.
We will trek with a professional guide from the trial 104 km to Sun Gate in Machu Picchu with 9km distance in total, which we can finish in a day. This is difficult to arrange as most seats sold out 6 months in advance but in our 7 days adventure, we will make sure this possible for you.
When you arrive at the bottom of the mountain Aguas Caliente town, you can choose to immerse into hot spring to relax your sore muscles after trekking. You will stay in Aguas Caliente for a night and ready for Machu Picchu visit the next morning.
Today we will go to the world seven wonders Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu is more than a heritage site, it was the great sanctuary of Inca time and mystically remained undiscovered when Spanish conqueror was in South America.
Ancient kings and priests came here for important ceremonies. You will know all the details of Machu Picchu from our professional guide.
After the visit, you will take a comfortable train ride back to Cusco. You will stay in Cusco again for 2 nights.
We will travel to the newest photo hotspot – Rainbow Mountain. The magnificent landscape is alike the rainbow with different colours in stripes. Our spiritual guide will send his or her blessing on the mountain and connect the passengers with the landscape through the unity ceremony.
We will trek Rainbow Mountain for 3 hours with our spiritual guide, or alternatively, you could hire a horse to ride up to the mountain with additional cost.
The best way to engage in local life is to go to the places in need and offer your support. Human Actions is the non-profit organization that Travel & Healing has been sponsoring for social responsibility programs in Andes highland.
You will be taken to one of the programs to do the volunteer work there. In the afternoon you will have plenty of time for wandering around Cusco as free activities. Our journey will end here.
- Please include the name and address of your hotel/accommodation in Cusco when making your booking.
- If you are arriving into Cusco airport, please include your landing time and flight number when making your booking.