Panama City Tour
This tour includes a pick you up from centrally located hotels and the start times can be flexible, the earlier the better (beat the traffic and crowds).
Usually, we start with a 1-hour walking tour in the old town, Casco Antiguo. This is a UNESCO world heritage site.
Next, we would head to the world-famous Panama Canal! Your pre paid tickets are included and you can enjoy the viewing platforms to see the ships passing through the locks, the museum and video about the new locks.
We talk all about the old U.S. ''canal zone'' as we pass through those old neighbourhoods and over Ancon hill to the Bridge of the Americas for a viewpoint before a break for lunch (food is not included).
We finish up with a historic/nature trail in Punta Culebra (owned by the Smithsonian, closed on Mondays and holidays)
This tour, that is considered the top-ranked city tour in Panama, finishes around 3pm!
- Have a leisurely stroll around Amador Causeway
- Enjoy the wonderful historic/nature trail in Punta Culebra
- Explore the old town of Casco Antiguo
- Witness for yourself the famous Panama Canal and Miraflores Locks visitor centre
- Happily learn about this city from your entertaining local knowledgeable guide
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceif your hotel is located in the city center, we can provide pick up and to ensure the most accurate pick up time, an email is send the day before the tour at 5pm (usually pick ups range from 7-730am)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Knowledgeable Local Tour Guide
- Pick up from centrally located city hotels
- Miraflores Locks Visitor Center entrance fee
- Entrance fee at Punta Culebra
- Any Food or Drink
- Please Note that Punta Culebra is closed on Monday
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Prepare for all weathers, Rain/Shine
- It is advisable to bring water
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.