Red Light Secrets Museum Amsterdam Private Tour
DISCOVER THE HISTORY OF THE SEX INDUSTRY IN THE RED LIGHT SECRETS MUSEUM AMSTERDAM!
TAKE A LOOK BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE OLDEST PROFESSION IN THE WORLD
Experience what it feels like to take a seat behind one of the famous red light windows. The ladies themselves will tell you the moving stories of the pursuit of their hopes and dreams, and also the trials and challenges the faced in their lives. This fascinating museum offers insight into the world of prostitution. It is a remarkable opportunity to learn more about one of the most famous but misunderstood elements of Amsterdam’s culture
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW DID THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT ORIGINATE?
The museum exhibition includes a short film, which will introduce you to the centuries-old history of de Wallen; far more than just a neighbourhood of prostitution. You will also get the chance to find out more about the “Blue Light” district where she-males work and discover many surprising facts.
DISCOVER THE ORIGINS OF THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT!
Find out everything you ever wanted to know about Amsterdam’s famous Red Light District! You’ll learn the history of prostitution in Amsterdam and the Netherlands. You can also learn how the laws and attitudes toward prostitution have changed over time. There is also information on how prostitutes inspired some of the most famous painters and works of art that are still appreciated today.
- Experience what it feels like to take a seat behind one of the famous red light windows
- Listen to the moving stories of the pursuit from the ladies themselves
- Learn about one of the most famous but misunderstood elements of Amsterdam’s culture
- Find out more about the “Blue Light” district...
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available daily between 11:00 and 0:00
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance into the museum
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.