Private Bike Tour of Amsterdam City
The city bike tour of Amsterdam is the best way to get to know those parts of the city that are harder to reach by walking.
By foot you are able to explore around 80% of the city; this unique bike tour will take you to travel the 20% that you lack.
Safety is always our main priority, we will take you through independent bike lanes and away from the large crowds of downtown!
For 2.5 hours on wheels, we will take you to the most memorable places of Amsterdam City: parks, museums, and the famous windmills.
In this tour, we will not only see the most important thing about the Dutch capital and its best landscapes but also hear the stories that make these sites unique.
Do not hesitate! Get on the bike and discover Amsterdam with us on two wheels. It will be a memorable adventure!
- Explore Artis Zoo,Magere Brug, De Pijp, Hortus Botanicus VOC´s ship, Public Library and The Ij
- Visit Joordan and Vondelpark
- Detailed tours of the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, and Nemo Museum
- Visit the Heineken Factory
- Admire Gooyer's Windmill and the beautiful Tulip fields
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available all year round
- This is a Group tour catering for groups of 1 to 10 people
- Live GuideEnglish, Italian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceHotel within the city centre
- Easy CancellationCancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15% Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100
- On Request
- Special offer for bike rental
- Bottle of water
- Guided tour with English, Spanish or Italian speaking guide
- Bike rental during the tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Any food & drinks not specified under “Inclusions”
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Bike rental after the tour (10EUR/Person)
- The guides we work with take into account your interest at all times; The visit may vary depending on what the guide considers best for your group.
- Please note: You need some knowledge about biking
- Bike rental is for during the tour. You can stay with your bike for as long as you want after the tour. (Ask our guide about rates and conditions)
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1