Half-Day Keukenhof Tour from Amsterdam
Depart Amsterdam for a morning or afternoon trip to the famous gardens of Keukenhof, situated in the town of Lisse in the province of South Holland.
Journey by air-conditioned coach for approximately 1 hour, driving past the Netherlands famous tulip fields.
Learn the history of the region from your local tour guide along the way. Get stories and insights into the Amsterdam, Dutch culture and the Keukenhof gardens themselves.
Upon arrival at Keukenhof, benefit from the opportunity to explore the park on your own. You will be provided with a map to help. Follow your guide to the gardens to enjoy 3 hours of free time.
In 2018, Keukenhof’s theme will be "Romance in Flowers". The most beautiful spring park in the world with its sea of flowers will put you in a romantic, spring mood.
Stroll along the many paths, lined with vibrant tulips and spring blooms, like daffodils, bluebells and hyacinth.
Visit the pavilions to see flowering bulbs, cut flowers, pot plants and artistic floral displays that change every week.
Bring your picnic lunch to enjoy outside, or purchase a refreshment at one of the park's restaurants.
After your tour, we will travel back to Amsterdam for the arranged drop off area.
- Admission ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Visit of the Keukenhof Gardens
- Local guide in the coach
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Free wifi on the bus
- Map of Keukenhof
- Entrance to Keukenhof
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tour runs in all weather conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 carry-on bag. Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund