Explore Amsterdam on a Private Walking Tour
Start your journey with the best introduction to Amsterdam. A unique vision of the city which has a unique style of combining history with pure entertainment.
On this tour, you´ll hear the stories you´d never hear otherwise. With an expert guide, you´ll experience the history of this city, from its start as a muddy village on the River Amstel, to how it became the most important trading city in Europe.
From the wild history of prostitution and drug decriminalisation to the tragedy of Anne Frank´s story and Nazi occupation, the aim is to give you a perfect introduction to this city.
After the tour, you´ll have all the time you want to explore further with fellow travellers. Whether you visit one of Amsterdam´s famous museums or check out the cafés and bars of the Jordaan District, this tour will help you get your bearings in this often confusing city and allow you to make the most out of your stay here.
- Visit the Homomonument
- Hear the history of The Beginhof Convent
- See the World´s first Stock Exchange
- Take a look at the Dutch East India company
- Stroll through the New Market, pick up some souvenirs
- Take an exciting detour to the hidden Catholic churches of the city
- Listen to the tragic stories and history of The Anne Frank House when we visit
- Take a look at the world's first Stock Exchange
- See the widest bridge in Amsterdam and look in the smallest house if u can fit inside
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Minimum booking for this tour is 4 people
- This tour is also available in Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotel within the city centre of Amsterdam.
- Easy CancellationCancellation more than a week in advance: admin costs of 15%. Cancellation between a week and 48 hrs prior to departure date: 50% of the total. Cancellation less than 48 hrs: no refund
- On Request
- Pick up from city centre hotels
- English speaking guide for the tour
- Food & drinks
- Bring your camera
- Check the weather, wear appropriate clothes for outdoors
- Tour involves walking, wear comfortable shoes