Amsterdam Zumba Private Workshop
OUR AMSTERDAM ZUMBA WORKSHOP WILL SET YOUR FEET ON FIRE!
Zumba is a dance fitness form of aerobics that uses dance and aerobic elements combined with high energy and motivating music to produce unique moves and combinations. Zumba choreography incorporates hip-hop, soca, salsa, merengue and mambo – it’s a wild way to stay fit!
Zumba was created by choreographer Beto Perez in Colombia in 1995. Zumba is incredibly versatile – there are nine different types of classes to suit different ages and levels of exertion. Your Zumba workshop can be tailored for you to get exactly what you want out of it! Different dance styles can be incorporated into your sessions, such as salsa, samba, merengue, Cuba, calypso, reggae and hip-hop – you’ll soon be shaking your hips like a pro!
OUR AMSTERDAM ZUMBA WORKSHOP WILL PREP YOU FOR A BIG NIGHT OUT PERFECTLY!
This activity is an awesome detox experience, great to energise you for a big day out in the city. Our workshop will provide 1.5 hours of fun, intensive dance aerobics training, perfect to set you up for an amazing night on the tiles in Amsterdam!
- A tailored workout to suit you and your group
- The perfect detox experience
- Great way to unwind after the night before or get ready for the night ahead!
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available daily on request
- A minimum of 8 people per booking
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Expert Zumba instructor
- 1.5-hour workshop, with flexible programs to suit you
- Personal expenses
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Please bring all relevant documentation with you to your activity, including your voucher.
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.