Amsterdam Street Food Private Adventure
LET US TAKE YOU ON AN INCREDIBLE AMSTERDAM STREET FOOD ADVENTURE THROUGH THE STREETS OF THE CITY!
In this 2.5-hour Amsterdam Street Food Adventure, you’ll discover the hidden gems of Amsterdam’s food scene as we stop off at different and unique vendors.
You’ll want to arrive for our Amsterdam Street Food Adventure with an empty stomach – otherwise, you might explode at the end!
Experience the authentic flavours of Holland and learn the story behind each of them! We will provide 6 samples to give you a taste of both traditional and modern Dutch cuisine. On this street food tour, you will be introduced to some of the most delicious Dutch sample food. These are unique to the country and include ubiquitous Amsterdam favourites such as:
- Nieuwe haring (herring)
- Kibbeling (fried fish)
- Traditional Dutch pancakes
- Authentic Dutch Fries (with mayo/peanut butter)
- Stroopwaffles (caramel waffles)
- Poffertjes (similar to pancakes)
Sharing the delicious flavours of Amsterdam is a passion of ours!
We love to share the unique food of Amsterdam with visitors, the dishes we know and adore. The family-run street food shops and off the beaten path gems of daily Amsterdam life… Most of our groups can’t get enough of the street food treats.
They say that Amsterdam is one of the few cities with such delightful and nourishing food! So take a walk with us and savour the tastes of our city’s street food while you enjoy the beauty of Amsterdam.
Come with us on our Street Food Adventure and discover more about our Traditional Dutch Food!
- Discover the hidden gems of Amsterdam’s food scene
- Experience the authentic flavours of Holland
- Try 6 samples to give you a taste of both traditional and modern Dutch cuisine
- Taste everything from fried fish to caramel waffles
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available daily before 15:00
- A minimum of 4 people per booking
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Walking tour of the city
- Professional tour guide
- 6 samples
- Personal expenses
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.