Amsterdam Pole Dancing Private Workshop
BOOK YOUR VERY OWN AMSTERDAM POLE DANCING WORKSHOP
The Amsterdam Pole Dancing workshop is another great activity that breaks the norm and gives you a chance to try something new and adventurous!
Pole dancing is a fun intensive sport! Our pole dancing workshop is a two-hour session, held in the heart of the city. This activity is perfect for bachelorette parties, or if you’re looking for activities for a girl’s holiday in Amsterdam!
You will be welcomed with a glass of bubbly wine. Once you’re settled in, your instructor will lead you through warming up! Afterwards, you’ll learn all the basics of the pole dancing arts, and a simple routine which you will be able to perform at the end. With a 2-hour professional dance lesson, you’ll be sure to master a few moves!
Ladies, are you ready for some exercise? Make sure you leave your jeans at home and bring some shorts with you! Don’t use any body lotion or oil for at least 6 hours before the workshop! This may make it hard to gain friction on the pole. This workshop is perfect for bachelorettes, groups looking for a fun activity, or just for girls who want to try a sexy new sport!
- Try something new and adventurous
- The perfect activity for bachelorette parties
- Be welcomed with a glass of bubbly
- Learn all the basics of pole dancing and perform a simple routine at the end
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 8 people per booking
- Available daily on request
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Instant Confirmation
- 1.5-hour dance lesson
- Private location
- Professional pole dancing instructor
- Glass of bubbly
- Personal expenses
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.
- Please bring all relevant information with you including your voucher.