Amsterdam Pedalo Challenge
Our Amsterdam pedalo challenge requires sharp eyes and good map reading skills!
Meet one of our friendly challenge coordinators at a city centre canal dock where they will give you the low down on how to complete the challenge.
Amsterdam has more than 100 km (60 miles) of canals, and in 2010 the UNESCO declared the entire central canal belt a world heritage site!
You’ll be peddling your way up and down these beautiful canals looking out for iconic symbols and historic Amsterdam buildings.
Earn points by collecting pictures of as many as possible!
Don’t worry about getting lost – your challenge coordinator will be on hand throughout the challenge to make sure you don’t get lost.
They will even help you out with clues if you are stuck, to help you get the most out of your day out on the canals! The winning boat will receive a free bottle of bubbly as a reward, so get peddling to win that prize!
- An awesome way to do a bit of sightseeing
- The winning boat will receive a free bottle of bubbly as a reward
- The Amsterdam pedalo challenge is a great way to get to know the canals
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior or 24 hours after issuing the confirmation invoice; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 1.5 Hour Pedal Challenge
- Activity Coordinator
- Challenge Materials
- 4 Seater Pedal boats
- Bring your own camera phone or digital camera
- Prize for the winning team
- Other services not mentioned
- Please bring all relevant documentation with you to your departure point, including your voucher.
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change when necessitated by circumstances.
- Please note that you must bring your own digital camera/camera phone.
- Please note that there is a deposit of 20 Euros per pedal boat that needs to be paid in cash on spot.