Amsterdam Laser Tag Battle
PUT DOWN THE CONTROL PAD, PICK UP ONE OF OUR LASERS AND JOIN OUR AMSTERDAM LASER TAG BATTLE!
Laser tag is becoming increasingly popular, and we can see why! Our Amsterdam Laser Battle Activity is designed to offer the thrill of paint-balling, without requiring as much time or organisation (or bruises!). We’ll take you down to the best Laser Tag centre in Amsterdam, featuring a 450m squared arena capable of hosting battles with up to twenty people!
To start off with you’ll be given some brief guidelines by a member of staff, and then you will enter the instruction room to receive your missions! Then you move through to the loading room to suit up with a futuristic LED vest and laser gun; then it’s into the arena! After your battles are over you’ll be given a score sheet that you can compare with your friends to see who’s the deadliest laser warrior!
For adults the location of the arena and the ease of organising the activity is a huge plus, allowing you to work it into a busy schedule as you see everything our beautiful city has to offer. Family groups, this activity cannot fail to delight children! Try squeezing an hour in our Amsterdam Laser Battle between museums and tours to give the youngsters a little boost in excitement!
We’ll provide you with two free drinks and three free snacks per person to keep your energy up, as well as providing a guide to show you how to get to the arena. Book our Amsterdam Laser Battle now, and get in on the action!
- Be given brief guidelines on the game before suiting up
- Enjoy 2,15-minute battles with your friends
- Total up your scores on your sheet to see who's the deadliest laser warrior!
- Enjoy free drinks and snacks
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available daily on request
- A minimum of 6 people and maximum of 20 people per booking
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 2 rounds of 15 minutes laser battle
- 2 beers per person
- Personal expenses
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Any additional beverages
- Please bring all relevant documentation with you to your activity, including your voucher.
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.