Amsterdam Kings Day Private Boat
AMSTERDAM KING’S DAY PRIVATE BOAT TOUR
King’s Day has been a Dutch national holiday since 1959. It is traditionally a celebration of the birthday of the King (or formerly, the Queen), and is taken by the Dutch as an excuse to throw a nationwide street party! These incredible festivities are given a particular flavour by the signature Oranjegekte – orange madness – that seizes the country, as everyone dresses in orange to create a sea of orange in the street!
The King’s Day festivities include vibrant food, delicious drinks, and breathtaking street markets. The Vrijmarkt (literally “free market”) is a nationwide flea market, where people bring unwanted household items onto the street to sell for fun. Haggling is a tradition here, with people paying more than the asking price for fun! Amsterdam’s historic Jordaan Quarter is a favourite location for this charming tradition.
Amsterdam is famous throughout The Netherlands as the place to be on King’s Day. People come from all over the country and beyond to enjoy the amazing party atmosphere. As a result, the city streets are notorious for being a riotous mosaic of orange and is absolutely packed to the bursting. Don’t spend your day forcing your way through the crowds! The Dutch consider the only way to really enjoy King’s Day is from the back of a canal boat, and we’re in firm agreement!
AN AMSTERDAM KING’S DAY PRIVATE PARTY BOAT IS THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY THE PARTY OF THE YEAR!
Our Amsterdam King’s Day Private Boat Tour is the very best way to enjoy this unmissable street party! Hop on board with a group of friends, and we will have our experienced captain lead you on an amazing tour of the best street party in Europe! To make sure you and your friends have the perfect King’s Day experience we’ll provide unlimited free drinks while you are on board – choose between beer, fizzy wine or bubbly!
WEAR ORANGE AND PARTY PARTY PARTY!
- Celebrate the best excuse in history for a party!
- Enjoy festivities including vibrant food, delicious drinks, and breathtaking street markets
- Experience an amazing tour of the best street party in Europe!
- Don't forget to wear orange!
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 15 people per booking
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Instant Confirmation
- 3-hour cruise
- Open bar – spirits, beer, wine, soft drinks
- Local Captain
- Private Boat
- Personal expenses
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.
- If your party is under 15, you have the option to join our shared boat on King's day. Contact us at email@example.com to discuss this option.