Amsterdam Henna Private Workshop
TRY YOUR HAND AT THIS BEAUTIFUL BODY ART WITH OUR AMSTERDAM HENNA WORKSHOP!
Henna has been used since antiquity to dye skin, hair and fingernails, as well as fabrics such as silk, wool and leather. It was historically used in the Arabian Peninsula, South Asia, Carthage and other parts of North Africa and the Horn of Africa.
Henna paste is made form a tall shrub but does not stain the skin until lawsone molecules are released by the Henna leaf. In many of the regions that henna was originally produced and used, bridal henna nights remain an important part of traditional wedding customs.
Our workshop instructor is a talented practitioner of henna body art, who will be able to tell you much more about this fascinating plant and its applications. They will give you some background on how henna has been used over the centuries and will show you some techniques and tricks to create your beautiful henna body art.
- The perfect beginning to your bachelorette party!
- Enjoy the traditionally and historically used Henna
- Hear fascinating facts and tips on Henna and its application
- Refreshments on offer as you practise your new skills
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available daily on request
- A minimum of 6 per people per booking
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Experienced instructor
- 1.5 hour private Workshop
- Henna materials
- One free drink (soft drink/coffee/tea)
- Personal expenses
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Please bring all relevant documentation with you to your meeting point, including your activity voucher.
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change when necessitated by circumstance.
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.