Amsterdam Glow Mini Golf
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 2 to 3 hours
Product code: 4751
GLOW MINI GOLF IS EVERYONE’S FAVOURITE GAME!
And if it’s not, maybe it should be – we’ve put together ten amazing reasons for you to try Amsterdam minigolf.
- It’s a great exercise! Apparently, you can burn up to 300 calories playing mini golf – who knew?
- It can sharpen your math skills, making it a perfectly reasonable addition to anyone’s workday – ask your boss!
- It’s good for your memory, so you’ll remember the amazing times you had playing Amsterdam Mini Golf Better.
- It encourages you to think creatively about how to make your shot. So play mini golf and then use that creativity for something else.
- It’s good for your hand to eye coordination. Dropping things will be a thing of the past!
- Everyone can mini golf! It’s a great activity no matter what kind of group you are.
- It’s strategic, and way more fun than chess. You’ll give the old grey matter a real bit of exercise on the mini-golf course.
- It’s also great for your concentration. Improve your focus with a couple of hours of Amsterdam Mini Golf.
- It’s good for patience skills – you’ll have to find another thing to take up your time while you wait for your turn.
- This is why it’s a great way to spend time with your friends! Socialise and have some laughs with your friends or family while you play Amsterdam Mini Golf!
- Spend a relaxing afternoon on a Glow Mini Golf Course
- Sharpen your maths skills
- Encouragement to think creatively
- Great for your concentration
- A great activity no matter what kind of group you are!
- A great way to spend time with your friends!
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available daily on request
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior or 24 hours after issuing the confirmation invoice; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Golf cross and balls
- Any expense of personal nature
Know Before You Go
- You must bring your voucher and any other relevant documentation to your meeting point.
- We advise booking this activity at least 24 hours in advance
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change when necessitated by circumstance.
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review