Amsterdam DJ Private Workshop
FIND OUT WHAT THE WORLD OF MIXING IS ALL ABOUT WITH OUR AMSTERDAM DJ WORKSHOP!
Our DJ-ing workshop focuses on great music and teaching you the skills you need to become a master DJ – or at least seem that way! Our Amsterdam DJ Workshop is run by a professional DJ who will show you some of the best tricks of the trade
You’ll learn basic techniques such as:
- How to operate on beats per minute.
- Beat matching and mixing.
- Talk about the history of music and different styles
- Work in a real studio with DJ booths.
- Scratching and other effects.
Don’t worry about getting lost in the technicality of the whole thing – this workshop is suitable for even absolute beginners! More experienced participants will enjoy the chance to learn new skills, use our professional equipment and to find out more about DJ-ing in Amsterdam.
This is an excellent way for you to find out about Amsterdam’s vibrant music scene. At the end of the workshop, our instructor can offer you great tips on the best nightlife and music venues in the city!
So join our DJ Workshop for an awesome night of great sounds and even better memories!
- Suitable for beginners
- Learn the skills you need to become a master DJ
- Work in a real studio with professional equipment
- Hear about Amsterdam's vibrant music scene and get great tips on music events
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 10 people per booking
- Available daily on request
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 5 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional DJ instructor
- Location rental
- DJ sets
- Personal expenses
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Please bring all relevant documentation with you to the workshop location, including your voucher.
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change when necessitated by circumstance.
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.