Amsterdam Beer Olympics
We’ve organised a series of epic drinking games to celebrate the best of beer based recreation!
This awesome activity features our favourite drinking games, prepared by our international team with games from around the world.
Think you have skills? Let's find out! Challenge your friends in a series of legendary beer challenges, held in a stylish Amsterdam bar close to the city centre!
The Finger Game
The Finger Game Is A Classic From The Great County Of Cornwall, England, Where Drinking Sports Are Practiced To Keep Warm. The Finger Game Is Pretty Simple – You And Your Friends Put Your Fingers On The Rim Of A Glass Of Beer. You Then Take It In Turns To Count 1, 2, 3, And Guess A Number. On 3 Everyone Will Choose To Either Leave Their Finger On Or Remove It – If You’re Right Then You’re Out, Wrong And You’ll Have To Stay In… Last Finger On The Glass Downs It!
Benga Is Beer Jenga, Combining All The Best Elements Of Both. You And Your Friends Will Be Playing With Our Special Benga Set – Each Block Has A Rule, Challenge Or Forfeit For You Or Your Opponents To Complete. Knock Down The Tower And You’ll Be Downing Your Drink, So Gently Does It!
The Ring Of Fire
The Ring Of Fire Is One Of The Most Famous Drinking Games, And It’s Not Hard To See Why – Loads Of Fun And Simple To Organise, This Is A Favourite Of Students Across The World. We Even Include A Few Special Rules Of Our Own To Keep You Guessing!
The King Of Drinking Games, Beer Pong Is Beloved The World Over By Drinkers With Good Hand To Eye Coordination. Simple To Play – You’ll Get A Table, The Famous Red-cups And The Ping-pong Ball – All You’ll Need To Bring Is Skills!
Prove You’re The Beer Game Champ With The Amsterdam Beer Olympics
- Minimum 4 drinking games
- Featuring classic beer games from both sides of the Atlantic
- Enjoy a couple of hours playing the best beer games on earth with this fun party activity.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 10 people are required to book this tour
- This tour is available all year round
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior or 24 hours after issuing the confirmation invoice; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 7 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 2 hours to play
- 15 litres of beer per each group of 10 persons
- Minimum 4 drinking games
- Optional: Buy more beer on spot
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- You must bring your voucher and any other relevant documentation to your meeting point.
- We advise booking this activity at least 1 week in advance to ensure availability – later bookings are possible, but are subject to availability.
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change when necessitated by circumstance.
- Groups smaller than 10 can book this activity but must inquire with our booking department about price.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1