Amsterdam Barista Private Workshop
ALMOST EVERYONE LOVES COFFEE, BUT ALMOST NO ONE CAN MAKE THE PERFECT CUP! JOIN OUR AMSTERDAM BARISTA WORKSHOP AND BRUSH UP ON YOUR COFFEE SKILLS.
Our Amsterdam barista workshop is perfect for beginners to the coffee arts, or for more experienced baristas looking to sharpen their skills!
The instructors at our Amsterdam barista workshop are passionate about coffee, and about sharing that passion with others!
You’ll get the chance to work with service standard barista equipment, which your instructors will show you how to manage professionally.
Your instructors will lead you through how to properly store and use coffee beans, espresso machine maintenance and explain how to adjust your grind to get a coffee that is perfect for you.
And of course, you’ll get the best instruction on how to make the perfect coffee! This workshop will teach you how to make espressos, cappuccinos and lattes.
You’ll be given top tips on milk frothing, and the best techniques for pouring – everything you need to produce your own barista standard cups of coffee!
The instructors at our workshop offer expert advice, and the opportunity to practice with high-quality espresso and coffee products, with professional standard equipment.
- A perfect beginning to the coffee arts or for sharpening your skills
- Be shown how to manage service standard barista equipment professionally
- Learn tips and tricks such as the use of coffee beans and how to adjust your grind
- Discover useful hints on milk frothing and the art of pouring
- See how espressos, cappuccinos and lattes are made - and make your own!
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- 4 people or less is same price,
- Available daily on request
- A minimum of 8 per people per booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional standard lesson on coffee beans and grind adjustment
- Frothing mild and cappuccino/latte preparation
- Professional standard equipment
- Expert barista instructor
- Equipment maintenance information
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Personal expenses
- Please bring all relevant documentation to your workshop including your voucher.
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.