Short Everest Base Camp Trek from Nepal.
The Nepal 12 day trecking Base Camp guided tours, starting from Katmandu will take you through treks with beautiful and stunning views of Mt. Everest and its surrounding regions.
Trekking through the village of Cheplung to get a glimpse of Mt.Khumbila the mountain a climb still has to be achieved.
The route to Tengboche is a spiritual one comprising of various monasteries and temples, visiting Tengboche Monastery, the religious centre of Khumbu, you will pass by some stone memorials to honour climbers who failed in their attempt to make it to the peak of Mt. Everest.
We will be hiking the notorious Khumbu icefall and trekking to the highest point of your trek will be reaching Gorakshep - Kala Patthar with the best views of Mt. Everest.
Crossing many suspended bridges coming across many hidden monasteries to reach the base camp of Mt.Everest.
- Trek to Kalapathar 5555 mtrs a once in a life time experience .
- Tengboche Monastery
- Amazing view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, and much more.
- Sherpa home town, learn about their amazing culture and tradition.
- Scenic mountain flight to Lukla.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 12 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Not recommended for children under the age of 14
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel or airport in Kathmandu.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- All our government taxes.
- All ground transportation.
- TIMS (trekkers’ information management System.)
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket, Duffel bag and walking Poles (if you don’t have your own, To be return after trip completed).
- Round Trip flight fare Kathmandu - Lukla-Kathmandu for member and Guide.
- Tea House hotel accommodation during the trek.
- Two night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private vehicle.
- A highly experienced, helpful and friendly government licensed Guide,
- Your entire stander Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek,Tea/ Coffe during the breakfast.
- Porter carrier if you need ( 165 USD ) per perter.
- Activities in Kathmandu.
- Extra hotel night in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- International air fare.
- Your travel insurance. (Compulsory)
You will be picked up from the airport and transferred to your hotel in Kathmandu.
This day is for resting and arranging your tour and trekking days.
Morning flight to Lukla, where all the Everest trekking tours begin.
We will walk on a trail that gradually descends to Cheplung village where we get a glimpse of Mt. Khumbila; the sacred mountain has never been climbed.
From here overnight stay in Phakding.
Walk through the pine forests the trail will take us north up the Benkar valley.
Cross Dudh Koshi River and pass Chumoa and Monjo villages before reaching the entrance of the Everest National Park.
Crossing a suspension bridge, we will pass Jorsale village where we will ascend on a steep trail and reach Namche Bazaar, probably the most prominent town in the Everest region.
The route to Tengboche is a spiritual one comprising of various monasteries and temples. You will visit Tengboche Monastery, the religious centre of Khumbu, situated at an elevation of 12,700ft.
The trail heads through Kayangjuma towards Sansa and a Pine Forest before entering into Tengboche.
You will spend the night at a local lodge.
The hike to Dingboche is at an elevation of 14,000 ft. You will also be walking over a suspension bridge that gains its popularity from the spectacular view of the mountain Ama Dablam.
The valley will slowly begin to open up as we approach the confluence of the Lobuche River.
A steep climb across the river will bring us to Dingboche where we will spend the night in a local lodge.
Lobuche lies at an elevation of 16,170ft. On the way to Lobuche, you will pass by some stone memorials to honour climbers who failed in their attempt to make it to the peak of Mt. Everest.
This route will also offer you views of Nuptse, Cholatse, Thamserku, and several other magnificent peaks.
As the trail drops to the Khumbu Glacier moraine, you will gain the closest view of Khumbutse, Lingtren, Pumori and Mahalangur Himal.
You will spend the night at a local lodge.
Lobuche - Gorakshep (5,160m) - Everest Base Camp (5,364m) Gorakshep (7-8 hrs, 15 km) This is probably the most thrilling day of the trek.
After lunch at Gorak Shep, you will hike up the notorious Khumbu icefall. From here, you will walk to the Everest Base Camp spending an hour or so exploring the camp side gifted with natural scenic beauty.
You will trek back to Ghorakshep, and spend the night in a local lodge there.
Gorakshep - Kala Patthar (5,545m) - Pheriche (4,280m, 15km, 7-8 hrs) Kalapathar ( 5555M) is the highest height you can gain in this trek.
With an excellent viewpoint of Mount Everest, spectacular peaks are also visible from Kalahari.
From Kalahari, you will walk down to Periche which lies at an elevation of 4280m to stay the night in a Guest House.
We will descend through the hillside, filled with rhododendron and juniper trees to cross a bridge over the Dudh Koshi River.
The path eventually reaches Sansa from where we can enjoy views of Ama Dablam, Thamserku and Nuptse mountains.
It will be mostly a downhill trek alongside the Dudh Koshi River.
We will cross several suspension bridges, pass through several monasteries and villages before reaching Lukla.
You will take around 35 minutes an early morning flight to Kathmandu from Lukla.
Upon arrival, be transferred to your respective hotels.
- Suitable clothing and footwear for cold weather.