14 Day Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest Base Camp Trek is a most popular trekking route in Everest Region.
The Treks through the Everest or Sagarmatha National Park have inspired countless dreams and adventures, including visions of scaling the highest mountain on earth to those of getting a taste of the high mountains with a pack on their back.
With your camera in hand; get ready to capture some incredible views of the lofty snowy mountain peaks that seem to grow in this region.
Everest trekking or Khumbu trek is located in eastern Nepal, and it contains parts of the Himalayas and the southern half of Mount Everest.
The Everest national park was created on July 19, 1976, and in 1979 was inscribed as a Natural World Heritage Site. Sagarmatha is Sanskrit for “Sagar = sky (not to be confused with sea/ocean) and matha = forehead or head ” and is the modern Nepali name for Mount Everest.
- The chance to see the top of the world
- The best place to experience the Sherpa lifestyle
- Everest is the house of the Everest summiteers
- Namche Bazaar is the Business hub of the Sherpa market
- Local people and their culture
- Scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese
- Duration: 14 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The adult price applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Children under 8 are not permitted on this tour
- Since the trip is based on twin-sharing basis, USD 250 will be applicable as a Single Supplementary Charge for the private accommodation.
- Pick-up servicePick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel by private car.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Last Night farewell dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural performance
- Travel and rescue arrangements.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porter (1 porter for 2 clients)
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks
- Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car
- All necessary paper works.
- National park permit,Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit
- Lunch Dinner and breakfast during trekking.
- Two night 3* Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel by private car
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- All expenses in mountain over than Scheduled because sometime can be stuck in mountain due to bad weather delay flight or any reason
- All meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport
Welcome to the country of Mt. Everest! As you arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport, our representatives will receive you and transfer to the hotel which you have booked in Kathmandu.
Hotel staffs will complete check-in and manage for your accommodation.
We organize welcome dinner in the hotel in the evening with our team.
On this day, you will be transferred to the airport for a short scenic flight to Lukla. It is less than 30 minutes flight with astonishing views of mountains, forests and river valleys. After landing in Lukla, we begin our trekking to Phakding.
The trail leads to Phakding enjoying the natural scenario along the way.
On this day, we trek to Namche Bazaar from Phakding Village through Dudh Koshi riverside. The trail is pleasant with the views of forests of pine, fir and Rhododendron trees.
We reach Monjo which is the entrance of Sagarmatha National Park.
The views of giant mountains are impressive while walking through the trail.
It is acclimatization day in Namche so you have enough time to explore the lifestyle of locals. Short hiking can be the utilization of the time. High altitude can be harmful if we ignore resting.
It is necessary to adjust your body with high elevation.
Visit Sagarmatha National Park and hiking to Everest View Hotel. You can view the world’s amazing panoramic scenes of the earth and get a chance to observe uniquely different Sherpa Culture.
After breakfast in Namche, we begin today trek. The trekking trail leads to Tengboche. The wonderful view of Mt. Everest and Mt. Aba Dablam is breath stopping for you. These giant mountains seem to be so near from there.
If you are lucky, Mani Rimdu festival in the monastery gives the everlasting experience of the dancing of monks wearing masks.
The festival is very important for the region.
On this day, we reach to Dingboche with enjoying beautiful scenarios of mountains and landscape. The panoramic views of snow-capped mountains and varied landscape give pleasant experience while walking along the route.
The pasture lands and some huts can be seen through the region is mostly abandoned except for some settlements along the way.
On this day, we begin climbing to Dugla and continue to Khumbu Glacier.
The astonishing views of Tawache and Cholaste are eyes stacking. You can feel the high altitude because of extreme cold in Lobuche Village.
On this day, Trek 3 hour to Gorakshep.stop for lunch and we trek to Everest Base Camp from Gorakshep with the astonishing views of mountains and peaks. Everest Base Camp is the point for the Mountaineers to summit the peak.
The experience of being at the foothill of world’s highest mountain cannot be expressed in words. We trek descend to Gorakshep in the afternoon.
On this day, we trek to the small mountain of Kalapatthar. Gigantic views of mountains and glaciers around you give a sense of heaven including a close-up view of Mt. Everest, Amadablam and Pumori.
We continue trekking to a small settlement of Pheriche. You can explore the village of Pheriche.
On this day, we trek back to Tengboche from Pheriche. The trail is pleasant with the views of mountains and forests impressive along the trail.
We reach Tengboche village. You will have time to explore the village and surrounding.
Retrieving journey to Namche Bazaar is pleasantly through valleys and pastureland. We pass through Tengboche and continue through enjoying the picturesque view of Monjo valley.
The distance of mountains makes you feel watching for all the time. we reach Namche Bazaar.
This day trekking trail follows a sandy path with strenuous walk. The trail is full of picturesque view of landscape and some mountain scenarios. You can explore Lukla Bazaar and shop local items there.
You can celebrate your successful trekking there in Lukla with special brands of drinks.
On this day, fly to Kathmandu in the morning. This short and scenic flight possibly makes you feel nostalgic because of the glimpses of snowy mountains through private window of plane.
You will be transferred to hotel where you either have leisure time or you may catch the last moments exploring the sights of Kathmandu. Shopping in market is another best option.
In the evening, we have a celebration dinner together.
As it is the last day, we have to bid goodbye to the guest as a visit in Nepal comes to the end for this time. If you have time enough, you can have sightseeing and purchase the token of love from Nepal.
Before 3 hours of scheduled flight, our representatives will take you to the TIA. We hope you will be planning for another adventure-trip while you are on returning back to your homeland.
You can extend your Nepal stay if you have time and desire too.
- To avoid the risk of missing international flights, it is always recommended to have 2 or 3 days extra at the end of the trip to fly international, because Lukla airport is sensitive to fly and the chance of delay or cancellation of the flight is always there.
- Also be prepared to pay some extra money for Helicopter charter flights (approx. USD300-400) if the regular flights are cancelled or delayed for few days. Make sure that you have full-fledged Insurance at home to cover it.
- If in case the flight is cancelled or delayed more than 2 days, we will divert your trek to Annapurna Base Camp alternatively. In this case, we would give the complementary of Everest scenic flight for the betterment of your trip without any additional charge.
- It is safer to trek in a group and with an experienced guide and reputable agency.
- Please bring 2 Passport size photos, a copy of passport and travel insurance at Orientation Meeting.