Day Trip To Atlas Mountains With Camel ride
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at Berber home in the mountains
- Hike through Berber villages and waterfalls
- Try a fun camel riding for 25 Min and take some memorable photos
- Visit a Co-PO Argan Oil and learn how it is made.
- Go from Marrakech to the Atlas mountains and enjoy their landscape.
- Weekly Berber market visit on Tuesday and Saturday
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, French
- Pick-up serviceJust Share with Us The Name Of your Accommodation in marrakech and we will pick up you from There
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Mint tea, home made bread / orange juice.
- 25 minutes camel riding Experience
- Hike in Toubkal National Park with a local experienced guide
- 3 course lunch at a Berber House in Atlas Mountains
- A/C modern Toyota land cruiser 4x4 / Mini Van / Bus
Meet your driver and the guide at your Marrakech hotel/Riad to get picked up before your day trip to the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech;
start with a drive to a location near Marrakech for the camel ride experience for 25 mins, enjoy the time on the camels and take some fantastic pictures with tea break inside a Berber tent where you will learn about the Berber culture.
From here, start driving to the countryside of Tahanaout, where the Cooperative of argan oil is located, enjoy the visit and get a complementary Berber breakfast.
Continue your Atlas Mountains journey through rough terrain to Asni, where you will have an opportunity to visit a Berber weekly market on Saturday.
On this traditional weekly market, you will discover one of the most significant Berber traditions. The Berbers come from the villages to meet on one day of the week and buy vegetables, meat, and other vital items.
Persist your trip to Imlil in the Atlas Mountains where you have hiked with a local mountains guide as the best source to know about the area, start walking through the Berber villages to the waterfalls, relish a cup of orange juice before the climb up the Toubkal national park, this point offers a great view of the mountains, valleys, and villages.
Keep walking to the local Berber house where you'll enjoy the lunch, three dishes (Tajine, Couscous, and Moroccan Salade).
After lunch, continue your walking downhill where the driver is waiting to bring you back to Marrakech Your day trip to Atlas Mountains from Marrakech will come to an end by dropping you off at your accommodation in Marrakech.