Tulum, Xpu-Ha and Playa del Carmen Private Tour
Our first visit is Tulum, the only site located facing the ocean on a cliff and used as a commercial port and exchange, located at 50 km to the south of Playa del Carmen.
Tulum is one of the main tourist attractions in the Yucatan Peninsula and one of the best preserved Mayan archaeological sites.
After that, we'll take you to Xpu-Há beach, only 15 minutes away from Tulum where you can relax, swim in the Caribbean Ocean and enjoy a delicious meal at the restaurant on the beach.
Later on, we'll take you to Playa del Carmen, where we'll make a panoramic tour of Playacar, the hotel zone in Playa del Carmen, until we find the famous fifth avenue, where we will stop and give you free time to walk, have a drink on any of its restaurants or bars, and why not, do some shopping.
- Excellent for families and friend groups
- Visit the only coastal city and one of the most important archaeological sites of the Mayan culture.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian
- Duration: 10 to 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceCourtesy Pick-up service at your hotel
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- First class air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified English and Spanish speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Xpu-Há
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- Lunch at Xpu-Há restaurant
- 2 bottles of water per person on board
- Passengers Insurance
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Money for shopping and drinks
- Sunglasses and hats
- Swuimsuit and beach towels
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Comfortable light clothing